Poulét - new addition 2014

I was on my way to dinner when I sprained my ankle, couldn't get up on my feet for almost 10 minutes. At least what comforted me was this delicious meal from Poulét. So here I am, writing this while resting my swollen feet on the bed.

This is the restaurant's star dish Poulét Roti. The chicken was brined for a full day and then placed in the rotisserie for slow roast until the skin tans to golden brown. The white color sauce is their homemade Chardonnay sauce.

Poulét Roti

A close up view. The chicken meat was tender and flavorful. I am not a fan of chicken breast as it is often too dried up and tasteless. This dish has proven me wrong! The marination penetrated through every inch of the meat including the breast meat.


Poulét Roti

Featured below are all their newly additions!

This is Poulét ala Orange, there are saute purple cabbage and streaky bacon served with the orange sauce. Even the pickiest eater on the table like it!


Poulét ala Orange


This is Hachis Parmentier. 

Hachis Parmentier


Below the creamy mashed potato gratin was the tender and juicy braised oxtail with tomato fondue. 


Hachis Parmentier


Creme Brulee, the caramelized sugar form a crispy layer on top of the vanilla flavour egg custard.

Creme Brulee

The chefs at work...


By the way, poulét is a French vocabulary, translated to chicken in English.





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...