Do you still remember the first time you fell in love? Surprise your loved one with these lovely cookies today.
- 50g cake flour
- 10g almond powder
- 1 egg white
- 50g powdered sugar
- 50g butter
- 80g white chocolate
- Cream the butter with powdered sugar together
- Divide egg white into 3 portion, add in 1/3 at a time. Whisk until pale yellow in color.
- Add in flour and almond powder, mix until well combined.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius
- Line the baking sheet with baking paper.
- Transfer the batter into a piping bag, snip off the end.
- Pipe the batter to your desire shape, leaving at least 1/2 inch in between as the batter will spread during baking.
- Bake the cookies for 8 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from baking paper, air the cookies on a wire rack.
- Melt the white chocolate in a completely dry sauce pan, under the lowest heat.
- Spread the white chocolate on a cookie and cover it with another cookie. Repeat for the rest of the cookies.