Recipe adapted from Carol 吴涓涓 自在生活
Make 8 buns
- 300g bread flour
- 50g egg
- 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 30g caster sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 30g olive oil
- 150ml milk
- Mix all ingredients together and knead until the dough form a ball and smooth.
- Proof until double in size, around 2 hours.
- Divide the dough into 8 portions.
Roll each of the dough into oval shape, roll and seal as shown in the picture.
- With the sealed side facing down, let the dough proof for another 2 hours or until double in size.
- Preheat oven 170C.
- Egg wash the bread.
- Bake the bread for 20 minutes.