- 3 egg yolk
- 34g vegetable oil
- 34g water
- 60g cake flour
- 3 egg white
- 60g sugar
- Beat egg yolks until the color turn pale.
- Sift in cake flour, add in oil and water. Mix well.
- Whisk egg white until frothy, add in 1/3 sugar. Continue to whisk.
- When the bubbles turn small, add in another 1/3 of the sugar. Continue to whisk.
- When you can see ribbon trail when whisking, add in the last 1/3 of the sugar.
- Continue to whisk until stiff peak.
- Put 1/3 of the meringue into the egg yolk mixture. Fold well.
- Pour the egg yolk mixture into the remaining 2/3 of meringue. Fold gently until well combined.
- Pour the batter into tray. Using hand, pat the bottom of the tray to get rid of big air pockets.
- Baked at preheated oven at 190C for 15 minutes.
- Cool the cake slightly. While it is still warm, spread nutella and roll the cake up.