- 60g bread flour
- 1/4 tsp instant yeast
- 35g water
- 200g bread flour
- 10g sugar
- 4g salt
- 10g oil
- 120g water
- 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- Mix the ingredients for sponge dough until form a ball.
- Let it proof for 2 hours.
- Mix all ingredients for main dough into the sponge dough, knead well.
- Let it proof for 1 hour.
- Divide the dough to 6 equal portions, roll flat to around 3mm thickness.
- Let the dough rise for another 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 220C (it will take around 15 minutes)/
- Bake the dough in preheated oven for 6-8 minutes until puff up.