Usually, Hokkaido cupcake is paired with custard cream, injected right into the middle of cupcake until it overflowed slightly to the top, and then top with fresh fruit of vibrant color rendering a pleasant appearance. Combining Hokkaido cupcake with cream cheese is rather new. In fact, I had a slight concern that the weight of cream cheese may crush the soft cake but it turned up amazingly beautiful and delicious!
- 2 egg white
- 30g sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 13g sugar
- 17g fresh milk
- 25g cake flour
- 17g vegetable oil
- 100g butter
- 100g cream cheese
- 80g icing sugar
- Beat egg white until frothy, add in 30g sugar in 3 stages and beat until stiff.
- In another bowl, lightly beat egg yolks with 13g sugar until bubbly. Add in fresh milk, sift in cake flour and add in vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Take some meringue and mix into the egg yolk mixture until well combined, then pour all the egg yolk mixture into the meringue and fold well.
- Bake in preheated oven at 130C for 20 minutes, thereafter increase the heat to 150C and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Mix together the ingredients for frosting.
- Decorate the cake with cream cheese frosting.
- 取一些蛋白霜倒入蛋黄混合，直到拌匀，再把所有的蛋黄倒入 蛋白霜，以切拌方式拌匀。