- 113g butter
- 120ml / 118g heavy cream
- 3 tbsp water
- 60ml / 85g light corn syrup
- 200g sugar
- Over gentle heat, melt butter together with heavy cream. Set aside
- In another pot (deep pot preferred), over medium heat, bring water, corn syrup and sugar to boil. Be careful not to spill the sugar to the side of the pot, else it will get harden and difficult to clean.
- Cover the pot and cook for 1 min.
- Open the cover and cook for another 5-10 minutes untill 160C
- Add (1) into the pot, 1/6 at a time until finish. Stir constantly while pouring. The mixture will bubble vigorously so be careful not to get it spill onto you.
Cook until the mixture register 115C, stir often.
While hot, pour the mixure to mold.
- Let it cool for at least 4 hours before cutting.