There is always some lemon in my pantry, be it the green lime or the yellow lemon. Not everyone can take that sourness, but me, and even Lyn and El, fell for it helplessly. I am surprised at the level of sourness they can take, especially they are both below 5 years-old!
Believe it or not, this is one of the best prawn recipes that I have. I am careful to label the term 'best' in my recipe, but this, it earns the title!
- 300g / 12 pcs prawn, deshelled tail-on
- 40g butter
- 2 garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup / 2 bunches coriander, chopped
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 tsp capers
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Blend together butter, garlic, coriander and thyme.
Spread half of the paste at the bottom of baking dish, arrange the prawn on top and spread the rest of the paste on top. Add capers.
- Bake at preheated oven at 220C for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle lemon juice just before serving