Indonesia Mooncake


We were having a short trip in Jakarta and we stumbled upon this round flat pastry. I thought it is something like wife biscuit until DG told me that this is the Indonesia style mooncake that he used to have when he was still a kid.


Feeling curious I bought one home and gave it a try!


Tjoklat simply means chocolate. Other flavors include cheese and chocolate cheese. As you can see the pastry skin is quite thick, it is dry and a little chewy. A bit similar to the skin of our traditional mooncake but harder and denser. It stick to the teeth when being chewed on.

It is not something that I fancy but glad that at least I gave it a try!

2 comments:

  1. These articles have got thorough discernment without unclear the readers. domino terpercaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. New site is solid. A debt of gratitude is in order for the considerable exertion. poker online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...