So now, I really appreciate those recipe that is quick, easy, and no-fuss. Better still if there is some element of fun imbued in it, so that I can engage the kids in the process.
- 120g butter
- 165g cake flour
- 20g dessicated coconut
- 45g icing sugar
- 25g egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- some chocolate chips
- Mix together A until well combined.
- Add B and mix until just combined.
- Divide to around 37 portions.
- Roll round and make a dented mark in the middle, place a chocolate chip on top.
- Bake at preheated oven at 160C for 20 minutes.