The sauce is creamy and tangy, something easily whet your appetite. Although the baking time took 30 mins but active cooking time is well below 15 mins. This is a real quick and easy dish, no fuss at all! Serve it as tea breaks or as a side dish, that's your choice.
- 250g chicken mid joint wings
- some salt and pepper
- 1 heaping tbsp Alce Nero Organic Pesto with Zucchini
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- a handful coriander, chopped
- Marinate chicken wings with salt and pepper for 3 hours.
- Bake chicken wings in preheated oven at 200C for 30 minutes.
- In a pan mix together ingredients B.
- Heat up the sauce and toss in chicken wings, stir to coat well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Make sure you are a member of Singapore Home Cooks 新加坡家庭美食分享 (a Facebook closed group). If not, join now!
- Like and Share this post (please share in public so that I can see it! You must be a member of Singapore Home Cooks 新加坡家庭美食分享 first before you can see this post)