- 300g (around 2 pieces) egg tofu / small size tau kwa, mashed
- 100g fish paste
- 1 small bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp spring onion (around 1/2 stalk), chopped
- 1/4 carrot, chopped
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- few dashes pepper
- some corn starch
- Mix ingredients A together and mix until well combined.
- Oil a 5 inch square mold, put in the mixture.
- Steam for 15 minutes, or bake at 180C for 30 minutes
- Let cool in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut the tofu into square / rectangular shape, coat each of them with corn flour.
- Pan fry or deep fry the tofu cubes.