No more MacDonald Sausage McMuffin I guess?
- 115g bread flour
- 75g fresh milk
- 8.5g butter
- 5g sugar
- 0.4 tsp instant yeast
- 17g egg
- Combine all ingredients together and knead. The dough is soft, hence you may need a stand mixer to knead it.
- Leave the dough to rise for around 1.5 hours or until double in size.
- Heavily dust a pan with cornmeal.
- Divide the dough into 3 and shape each portion round. Use your palm to flatten the dough.
- Place the dough on the pan and let rise for another 1.5 hours.
- Cook the muffin on the pan for 15 minutes each side over medium heat. If the muffin browned before cooked through, pop them in preheated oven at 180C for another 5-10 minutes.